Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sappy blog.

So it's been awhile since my last post. In that time, a few things have happened. The biggest and best being that I am now engaged to the love of my life. That in itself is worthy of a moment of silence. If some of you who are reading this know me from long ago, you know that for me allowing myself to love someone was an issue for me. I dated a "few" people here and there but I never even came close to any sort of real commitment. I had given up my dream of finding someone who had everything I was looking for in a person. I didn't think that she existed and that I would have to settle for something less, but it turns out she really did exist....she was just hiding in Canada. (it's the last place you look y'know.) Alright....the sap is getting to me now.

2 comments:

Jin said...

Congrats again. And congrats on finally updating updating your blog!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.